Charles Shields
Need to make an Impaired Performance claim? Accused of Academic Misconduct?
by Charles Shields - Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 10:32 AM

Student Voice Poster

Need to make an Impaired Performance claim, or been accused of Academic Misconduct?

Student Voice is a department within the Students' Union which provides advice and support on:

  • Impaired Performance which is there to make the University aware of any difficulties that you may be experiencing and allows the University to take these into account.
  • Academic Misconduct Support concerning any allegations such as plagiarism and accusations in exam halls.

Student Voice Advocates can work one-to-one with you to guide you through these processes. We can advise you on submitting supporting evidence, constructing statements and filling out forms as well as answering any questions you may have about these processes.

We can also accompany you to any hearings, meetings and interviews with the University as both a friendly face and to provide help.

All cases are treated with the strictest confidence by our specially trained team.

To organise an appointment contact us on 01509 635 072 or email

Further information is available on our website at